WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Good question. Here's a link to our complete terms and conditions.
HOW DO I CONTACT A SPECIALIZED REPRESENTATIVE?
The best way to locate a retailer in your area is to navigate to our website and then use theFind a Retailer link located at the top right of the page. There, you will find contact information for a Specialized representative.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com orreach us or our brand stores via Facebook Messenger.
HOW ARE SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS TESTED FOR SAFETY?
For several years, Specialized, its suppliers, and test labs have been testing Specialized branded products for compliance with more rigid criteria than what's contained in the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act ).When the CPSIA was enacted into law, Specialized established a team inside the Company to meet and study the legislation and develop a comprehensive plan to ensure compliance. We also personally met with the CPSC staff, along with our industry partners, to make sure our planning would satisfy federal regulators. Based on this, we believe that all Specialized branded products have met, currently meet, and of course, will meet the new CPSC regulations as they apply to our products sold in the United States.
Specialized issues COCs (certificates of compliance) for the following categories of products:
D. Children's products
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
You can change your account information by selecting Login/Register. Enter your email address and password to view your account information. You can update your email address, name, password, billing/shipping information, and your preferred riding style.
ORDERING & SHIPPING
CAN I ORDER ONLINE FROM OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES?
While you can order from anywhere in the world, we can only deliver orders to physical mailing addresses within the Philippines. If you wish to ship outside the Philippines, contact the Specialized distributor or retailer in your region.
Other markets where online shopping is offered direct from Specialized.com include the United States, Brazil, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, China, Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Upon shipment, we will also send you an e-mail with your tracking number.
Visit the courier website on the link provided in your email notification, enter your tracking number, and you'll see the latest updates of your shipment. If your account information does not update with your tracking number, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
We process all orders received within three (3) business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
WHAT CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
To make your shopping easier, we accept credit card payments via Paymongo. Any credit card that Paymongo accepts can be used.
Please be sure to enter your payment information exactly as it appears on the credit card and make sure that there are sufficient funds in your debit card. Otherwise, there may be delays in processing your order. Your card will be billed at the time of your order.
WHY IS THERE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE ON MY BANK STATEMENT?
You may incur additional currency conversion fees or other fees from your bank. Please check with your bank before ordering. Specialized will not reimburse or refund these fees.
HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER?
Orders can be cancelled at any time prior to clicking on the "Submit Order" button. If you have placed an order that needs to be cancelled, please email us at email@example.com. We will do what we can to stop the order. If your order has shipped faster than the cancellation request, you are welcome to take advantage of our return/exchange policy within 15 days of receiving the order, if your items qualify.
I'M LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT THAT'S NOT ONLINE. WHAT DO I DO?
Specialized produces many proprietary parts for our bikes that require a certain level of expertise and knowledge to install. These parts are not available for purchase directly from us. The way to order service parts is by having your local retailer contact their Retail Care representative to set up a special order for you.
HOW DO I DETERMINE THE SIZE OF MY BIKE?
First, look over your frame to see if there are any stickers indicating its size (for example: 17, 19, M, L, 56, 58, etc.). If a sticker indicating the size does not exist, then follow these simple steps:
1. Measure the length of your bicycle's head tube. The head tube is the part of the frame that the front fork inserts into. It is the forward most part or "tube" of the frame and it is arranged in a slight angle off of vertical. You will need to measure this length in millimeters.
2. Once you have the length of your bicycle's head tube in millimeters, you can then compare that length to the geometry chart for your corresponding year and model of bicycle. A geometry chart is a chart that lists all of the important measurements of your bicycle's frame in relation to each size the bicycle was made in. The geometry chart for your specific model and year (as well as other valuable information about your specific bicycle model) can be found in the archive section of the Specialized website. The archive section can be found by hovering your mouse cursor over the red Specialized banner in the upper left hand corner of any page on the website, then clicking on "Bikes" then clicking on "Archive."
3. Once you've located your specific model and year in the online archive, click on the "Geometry" tab located under the photo of your bicycle. This will show you the geometry chart for your specific model and year in accordance with all of the sizes the bicycle came in.
4. Locate the row in the geometry chart labeled "head tube length" and scan across the row until you find the measurement that matches the measurement that you took from your bicycle's head tube.
5. One you've found a match, scan to the top of that column and you'll see the corresponding size of your bicycle.
Note: A serial number does not indicate the size, model, or year of a bicycle. We will not be able to tell you this information with only the serial number. If you do not know the model and year of your bicycle, you will need to find it manually via the photos in the online archive.
WHERE CAN I FIND MY BIKE'S SERIAL NUMBER?
Almost all of our serial numbers are located on the bottom bracket shell of the frame. Some newer models will have a non-removable sticker on the down tube near the bottom bracket. Specialized serial numbers typically start with the prefix "WSBC," "WUD," "STT," or "STE."
If you don't know where the bottom bracket shell of the bike is, simply turn the bike upside-down and the bottom bracket is the part of the frame that the cranks run through. You will see the serial number stamped into the frame down there.
CAN I REPAIR A CRASHED HELMET?
Helmets are not repairable. We recommend that you replace the helmet if you hit your head at all. Even the slightest hit can compromise the integrity of the helmet. You simply need to take your crashed helmet into a local Specialized retailer, and they can help you process that as a crash replacement and give you a discount on the retail price of a new helmet. Please note that the crash replacement program does not pertain to helmets that are older than three years old.
WHAT ARE THE RECOMMENDED SERVICE INTERVALS ON THE FORK AND REAR SHOCK?
When your shock is in active use, a small amount of residual grease will purge from the seals. This is normal—it is not the oil leaking from the shock. These seals need to be damp with grease, and a little bit of oil on the shock is the sign that things are working properly.
To prevent wear and damage to the shock, we recommend the following maintenance schedule for Specialized branded suspension forks and rear shocks:
• Set sag every ride.
• Adjust rebound every ride.
• Clean shock body every ride.
• Air sleeve maintenance Every 50 hours.
• Clean aluminum pivot reducers and check for wear grease every 50 hours.
• Have your retailer send your fork/shock to the Specialized Service Center for inspection and oil change every 150 hours or annually.
• For FOX and RockShox co-branded BRAIN suspension products, the air sleeve/lower leg maintenance must be performed every 30 hours.
• For FOX and RockShox co-branded BRAIN suspension products, your retailer must send the product to the Specialized Service Center for inspection and full oil change/service every 100 hours or annually.
CAUTION! All internal shock maintenance must be performed by an Authorized Specialized Service Center.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO SPECIALIZED THAT I PURCHASED FROM A SPECIALIZED RETAILER?
To return an item purchased from a Specialized retailer, please contact the retailer directly. The Online Store is unable to process returns of Specialized merchandise purchased through your local retailer.